Thursday, February 24, 2011

And on the 7th day makeup was created...

Here are a couple of my new Fab Finds.

First, OPI Limited Edition Ballerina Collection.   My Sephora received them today, so grab them while they are in stock.

Break a Leg Warmer is the charcoal gray above I am loving on my nails currently.



Next is Urban Decay's Lush Lash System for $42.   I am starting this tonight and will have to get back to you.  I will say that it promises longer, thicker, darker lashes in about a week.   We'll see...  More info here.
Lastly...


Living Proof made it's debut a couple of years ago.   Scientists behind the brand take a hair problem like frizzy, flat, dry, etc and fix it.  Really.  It sounds crazy, but it works.  The full thickening cream takes the cake for me and adds a ton of life to my hair without a ton of product to weigh it back down a few hours later.  Check out their line here.

Xoxo... James

1 comment:

  1. You and your makeups always trying to tempt me...

    I do expect a full report on the mascara. I'm intrigued.

    Bummed you won't be heading West with me and the Miss, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete