Monday, April 11, 2011

Fab Find for your Fab Monday.

Today's fab find isn't a cosmetic, but cosmetic... it is laser hair removal!  I had my first treatment an hour ago with Timeless Med Spa and it was quick and painless.  I can't wait to be hairless!  If you are interested in LHR, I would check out Groupon and City Deals - I had a Brazilian treatment(yep, the bits and all) for $185.  I have 5 treatments left and I start my underarms tomorrow at a different Dr.  

(not me)
 
On a lighter note, Tim and I purchased a cupcake pan at ikea.  It makes each cupcake tall and skinny (I wish you could tell from the picture).  It's awesome.  


Have a fantastic Monday:)

1 comment:

  1. I want one of those cupcake pans! Thats awesome!! You'll have to let me know how you like the laser hair removal when all is said & done. I really want to get some after this baby =)

    ReplyDelete