Saturday, April 2, 2011

How lucky we are...

Give me a reason to fall in love
Take my hand, and let's dance
Give me a reason to make me smile
Cause I think I forgot how

I wanna fall asleep with you tonight

Wanna know that I am safe when you hold me tight
Wanna feel how I wanna feel, forever

-Meiko

Today I....
  • Went for a long walk with Tim and Gidget
  • Had breakfast with a girl named Sara.  I love when you click with someone immediately.
  • Rockclimbing with Tim, Rhett, and Henry.  
  • Stopped by a garage sale and picked up a rocking chair and a cute desk.  Both need a bit of refinishing
  • Dinner with Tim
  • Listened to Meiko and edited baby pictures. This wee babe was delivered by my father-in-law.  Isn't he cute?



I am so lucky that I get to do what I enjoy everyday.  Thank you to everyone who refers me to their friends and family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment