Sunday, April 10, 2011

life through a polaroid

I enjoy taking pictures.  I don't drag my large canon or my nikon everywhere I go, so oftentimes you will see flashy, crazy pictures from my 4 year old 7 megapixel canon elf (yes, this is a very low count by today's standards).  I love that little thing.   So here is my life.... without lenses & 16 megapixel digital slr cameras.  I do enjoy the occasional vintage filter on my photos every so often.

Sam, Mel, Jordan, Jake, me, & Justin.  It's been a long time since all of us have been together for a picture.  I have beautiful siblings!




Tim & Missy at Grandma Healy's 99th birthday - Maddox!

A 99th birthday and a wedding filled our Saturday!  Did I mention Tim and I had the pleasure of eating at Maddox & Timbermine within 2 hours? 


1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! i havent been there in forever! I love all the blonde in your hair!! way cute!
    btw. i like your digital camera pics...they still look great!

    ReplyDelete