Thursday, December 16, 2010

November {past}

November in review:
  • Tim's dad, Mike, did a laparoscopy on me for my endometriosis.  (I still have yet to see the pictures & when I do, you will see them too!)
  • Went on my first out of town business trip (only to Logan) with Chick-fil-A for a Grand Opening.  Handed out 8,000 free sandwiches in 1 day!
  • Had Thanksgiving with my dad and his fab fiance, grandparents, Tim, Jake, and my beautiful sis Mel.  Post Thanksgiving we went stopped by my mom's mom's for more pie! 
  • Day after Thanksgiving shopping with Tim to 3 tool stores and then spent the day with our besties Mark and Tracie for Park City Shopping and La Ferrovia with a side of hottubbing!

  • Hope you are enjoying your December!
    xox
    Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know your Dad was engaged...that is great! Sounds like you guys have been busy.
    PS your dog is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete